Isnin, 11 Januari 2010

KEEP HOLDING ON..

You're not alone


Together we stand

I'll be by your side

You know I'll take your hand



When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No I won't give in



Keep holding on..

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

Just, stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you

I'm here for you



There's nothing you can say

Nothing you can do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth



*********************************************************


So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late

This could all disappear



Before the doors close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side

I will fight and defend

I'll fight and defend


Hear me when I say

When I say I believe

Nothing's gonna change

Nothing's gonna change destiny



Whatever's meant to be

Will work out perfectly..


0 comments:

Catat Ulasan