Khamis, 13 September 2018

Long time no see here

Wow. 1st post tahun ini. 😅

Tahun 2018.

Dah bulan September dah.

Tahun ni tak pi mana2 pun.

Hiks.

Financially, its a tough year.

Of course when 1 property completed 12 months earlier and another one 17 months earlier. Damn, both VP-ed at the same month and at the very same year. Glory January 2018. 😅😅

Anyhow,

X sabaq nak pindah. Jauh dr hiruk pikuk KL. 20 mins to my new workplace. And yass 37mins from my parents place. Hahaaa. See.. memang x bleh berjauhan dengan mak pak. Still very much depending on them.

Tapi bila terbayang proses perpindahan tu, mak aiii terus rasa penat. Haa acaner tu? 😅😅

Haa okla. Nnt bila ada mood nak share pasal kitchen cabinet plak. Dapoq kecik, bajet plak ciput, so kena pandai2 susun kasi kemas.

Till then, tata!

7 ulasan:

  1. makkk aiiii dua2 tu memang siap awal ke? tapi 1 awal setahun, 1 lagi near 1 tahun setangah! Cepat gilessss wehhhh

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. Hahahhaj tau takpe. Terkincit laaaa 6 bulan pertama tu nak adapt commitment baru. Ngam2 plak siap bulan yg sama plak tuhhh. Adoi yaiii

      Padam
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BalasPadam